Presbytery Office Reopening!
Beginning June 1st, the Presbytery office will reopen to visitors! We do ask that you continue to observe the appropriate protocols when visiting (i.e., sanitize your hands, wear a mask, socially distance, etc.) and to please stay home if you are not feeling well. The safety, health and wellness of everyone is first and foremost in our minds, so we are taking this step cautiously and will re-evaluate this change per the CDC and state government officials' guidance if needed.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
|Letter from the Stated Clerk||02|
|Directions to Lake Junaluska Conference Center, Lake Junaluska, NC||03|
|Newcomer's Guide to Presbytery Meetings||04-05|
|Rules for Debate||06|
|Docket, Highlights of Meeting, and Calendar of Events||07-14|
|Stated Clerk's Report
- Stated Clerk Attachment 1 – Administrative Commission Reports for Duncan’s Creek
- Stated Clerk Attachment 2 – Administrative Commission Report for Iglesia Emanuel Fellowship
- Stated Clerk Attachment 3 – Administrative Commission Report for New Vision, Conover New Church Development
- Coordinating Council Attachment 1 – Responsibilities of the Moderator of Presbytery
- Coordinating Council Attachment 2 – Proposed Amendments to the Constitution
|Committee on Ministry (COM)
- COM Attachment 1 –Statement of Faith & Bio for David Graychek
- COM Attachment 2 –Statement of Faith & Bio for Sarah Coburn
|Nominating Committee Recommendations||35-40|
|Committee on Preparation for Ministry||41|
|General Presbyter Report||45-46|